Innovative spirit is at the center of technology, and it requires equal access to opportunity. Which is why Techtonic is dedicated to making meaningful change — and challenging our community to partner with us — to form a coalition impacting diversity and inclusion in the tech sector.
What We Promise
By January 2022, Techtonic will invite 100 candidates from underrepresented communities to join our Software Development Apprenticeship Program, removing many of the barriers to a software career.
Our unique program doesn’t discriminate based on experience, gender, age,race, color, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics. In fact, including hidden talent from underrepresented communities is in our DNA. Our mission is to source, train, and hire people who are eager to learn software development and kickstart a new career.
But We Don’t Want
to Do This Alone
When you become a Diversity Coalition Sponsor, you help launch the next generation of talented software engineers, foster inclusion in the tech talent workplace, and create a more successful, collaborative tech community.
Here’s How it Works
Sponsor a single apprentice or an entire cohort.
- Screen thousands of candidates to identify high-caliber, diverse talent
- Onboard apprentices into a 12-week classroom training in full stack development
- Place apprentices on real client work for 3 months of paid, on-the-job training
- Provide soft skills training + supportive services for professional development
- Provide senior-level mentoring + career coaching to build real-world experience